What are my options if the national article processing charge credit pool runs out?


We recommend you use the standard method of publishing behind the paywall then submitting the author accepted manuscript for inclusion into the repository (OPUS). Alternatively, you can pay the article processing charge to make the article Open Access, but UTS Library does not recommend this for hybrid journals. All journals in the CAUL Read & Publish agreements are hybrid.

  • Last Updated Mar 11, 2022
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Daniel Hamilton

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0