Q. What can I photograph or film in the Library or UTS Central?


Depending on the purpose of the filming and/or photography, spaces within UTS Central including the UTS Blake Library and UTS Reading Room are available as photoshoot/filming locations. Full details on which spaces are available, when, and how to enquire about their use are available in the Space Booking and Use Guidelines.

In general, current UTS students may photograph and film in UTS Central, the UTS Library, and the UTS Reading Room for personal use. Please refer to the guidelines for further details.

  • Last Updated Nov 18, 2020
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Cat Co

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0