Q. Do I need to seek permission to use copyright content in my student works or research material?


Under the Fair Dealing provisions of Australian Copyright law, you can reproduce someone else's work for your own research or study (including for projects or assessment in a course of study), without needing to seek the copyright owner's permission. Some conditions apply - see the Use Content section of the Manage Your Content guide for further details.

  • Last Updated Jan 25, 2021
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Cat Co

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0