The book and/or journal article I need is not available, how can I get it?


If a book is out on loan then you can place a hold on the item via the Library catalogue, see Requests on the Library website for instructions.

If UTS Library does not have a copy of the item, you can request to loan resources (including books, chapters, journal articles, conference papers etc) not held in the collection from participating libraries. See Submitting a resource loan request on the Library website for further instructions on how to search and request.

  • Last Updated Dec 06, 2023
  • Views 247
  • Answered By Sharlene Scobie

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0